Rushkoffiana 1.5

Today's the right time to drop in a note about my plans to do a follow-up to this previous post about Douglas Rushkoff. I've wanted to post thoughts about Get Back in the Box and Nothing Sacred, and Rushkoff has dropped hints about his truly intriguing upcoming project, which will be about corporatism. But instead of a real post for now, I'll throw out a link to a video of a Rushkoff event about "Testament, Get Back in the Box and Corporatism", which took place at the Astor Place Barnes & Noble on February 28th of this year; I really should have blogged about this a long time ago since I was there, and can be seen in the audience:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Announcing the Carl Sagan memorial blog-a-thon

AOL Hometown shutting down, and taking a bit of bronze with it

Early animated feature "The Adventures of Prince Achmed" screening in NYC